Gordon 7 Day Medical Centre recently underwent a voluntary accreditation process which involved meeting a set of nationally recognised standards. Accreditation helps you to know that your doctor and the whole practice team is committed to your health care.
What does this mean for you?
– We know who you are, care about your health needs, educates you and respects you.
– Your records are checked and maintained by the appropriate clinical team
– We stay informed about current quality health care.
– We continuously look for ways to improve.
– We are committed to your health care.